Tuesday 29 April 2008

Madden says baby looks like Richie

Madden says baby looks like Richie



Rocker Joel Madden has said that his newly baby girl looks like her mother, 'The Simple Life' star Nicole Richie.
In a web log, which he posted on the DCMA Collective site, Craze said: "I am eventually home with my beautiful girlfriend and our firebrand new little girl."
He as well confirmed the baby's name in the posting, referring to the newborn as Jean Harlow Wintertime.
Madden said: "She is 19 inches long and development everyday already. We ar so blessed to take this beautiful little baby in our lives."
He said that his girl "looks so a good deal like her mammy it's weirdo".
"She grub care a little maniac and she's actually sweetness. She scarcely ever cries, yet when daddy is changing her diaper, and believe me I suck when it comes to diapers, only I'm learnedness," Madden said.